Josh-Izums & Josh-Epinions

Taking your breath away...one day at a time!

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ME.........

I AM QUITE A HANDFUL. NEVER BORING, ALWAYS CONTROVERSIAL AND RARELY UNHAPPY.

I UPDATE THIS BLOG FREQUENTLY WITH A PIC OF THE MONTH AND SOME TYPE OF POST. PLEASE CHECK IN WEEKLY AND POST COMMENTS IF YOU LIKE ON EACH ARTICLE.

RANDOM THOUGHTS!

1) LIFE IS RARELY FAIR SO MOVE ON
2) EGG WHITES BREED STINKY FARTS
3) WINE IN A BOX IS CHEAP ASS
4) MILK COMES FROM A TIT
5) TOILET LIDS ARE COLD DURING WINTER

THE WORST PICKUP LINES EVER!

Funny Pick Up Line Pictures, Images and Photos


1)“You look good. Good enough to eat.”

2)"Excuse me, have you had breast augmentation?”

3)"I was going to use a stupid pickup line, but you are so pretty I'm at a loss for words..."

4)"There must be a heaven because I am looking at an 'ANGEL'"

5)"Are you from Nashville? Cuz you're the only Ten I see. "

6)“Hey baby, do you like my speedo?”

7)“Hello. I'm a thief. I'm here to steal your heart.”

8)“You look familiar... is your last name Campbell? Because you are Mmmm Mmmm Good!”

9)“I forgot my phone number, can I have yours?”

10) “Did it hurt? When you fell from heaven?”

11) “Excuse me, but I think I dropped something!!! MY JAW!”

12) “I must be lost. I thought paradise was further south.”

13) “If I bit my lip would you kiss it better?”

14)"Do you like your eggs scrambled? I would just like to know what to make you tomorrow morning for breakfast..."

15)"I like your shoes, they are sparkly, like your eyes."

16)“Wow, you really are the shit.”

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
     

    Hilarious

  2. Anonymous said...
     

    Dude are desperate! Crazy lines they use...

  3. Anonymous said...
     

    Seriously, can't men do better?

  4. Anonymous said...
     

    Men are just idiots!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.....